Saturday, January 15, 2011

My First Blog - My First Post

So...after all the time I spend online doing my bachelor of social work degree, and of course feeding my addiction to Facebook (shame on me), I decided to turn to the web in search of inspiration and ideas for my new found hobby - scrapbooking.  I came across My Pink Stamper's page and this drove me to create my own blog. I hope this will keep me checking in to get inspiration from other blogs too! I started just recently when I began my son's 'first year' album.  I have since only made one other album - one for a relative's wedding. I look forward to learning from the large number of fellow scrappers!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world I just joined on Jan 1,2011.

    It is so much fun. Love your design thank you for sharing.

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete